This weekend Dustin’s and my friend Heather came up to visit us for the weekend. We tried to go ice skating at the Seattle center but when we got there we found a TINY skating rink filled with about a million children. No thanks. We settled for sunny in December hot chocolate by a fountain that shot giant bursts of water everywhere instead.
After our cocoa we headed to Gasworks Park for some pictures and pretty views and things. And then, since it was so nearby (how convenient), we went to Ivar’s for happy hour (it’s one of Dustin and my favorite HH spots).
The next day we had breakfast and bloody marys before Heather headed home. It was a good weekend – especially good since the sun was shining (in December, guys! that’s a big deal here).
4 comments:
You and Dustin are so cute. Duh. I love bloodys for breakfast and hot chocolate (with or without Baileys)...it looks like you all had a great time!!! oxo
I seriously am going to stop reading your blog if you continue to be so adorable. (not really. your blog is my fave; I couldn't stop reading if I tried).
Too bad the ice skating didn't work out, but still look like you had a great time. I love that Dustin is rocking the coat with the elbow patches; I really love that look and feel like it is underused. MORE PEOPLE NEED ELBOW PATCHES.
sounds like a fun weekend! adorable shots, loving your big scarf and his elbow patches :)
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
Looks like you had a great time. :)
Post a Comment