Tuesday, February 21, 2012

canadian tuxedo + law school prom dress = awesome wedding

Last Saturday Dustin and I left at 7am to drive to Hood River for my friend Jessica’s wedding. It was totally worth it.

When we got into Hood River we first stopped at the Hospital to see my mom (she works there). Then we immediately went to New York City sub shop to get some lunch (I was basically starving). Then we had planned to go to my house and see my Fluffy cat and my dad, but my dad had gone to The Dalles for lunch, so we decided to pit stop at Double Mountain for a beer.

Things I like: 1. Dustin, 2. Double Mountain Beer

After our beer we headed to my parents’ house so I could see my favorite kitty and get ready for the wedding (side story: Dustin was already ready for the wedding. He text me as I was on my way to pick him up early that morning asking me if he could wear a Canadian Tuxedo to the wedding… I couldn’t say no, so that’s what he wore. It was cute.).

After I was finished putting on my law school prom dress and fixing my hair (low side bun with a braid running through? semi-win even though it didn’t hold up very well) we headed to Stevenson for the wedding.

Beth, Me and Heather at the wedding

Another one of Dustin and I at the wedding:DSCN1547

Me, Jessica (the bride) and BethDSCN1555

Dustin and Tyler (the groom)DSCN1557

Jake and Heather enjoying some cake:DSCN1558

After an awesome dinner, some beer brewed by the groom, friend time, toasts with champagne, and wedding cake made by the made of honor, Beth, Dustin and I headed back to Hood River.

The three of us pit stopped by the Hood River Hotel and then promptly went across the street to Celilo where I played catch-up with a grey goose martini complete with like 10 of the best olives I’ve ever tasted (DD status, but not anymore). After our fancy drink in our fancy clothes (my law school prom dress, Beth’s awesome silk find and Dustin’s Canadian Tuxedo, yep!), we headed to Double Mountain where we saw some friends and had some love and beer and things. After our drink there we walked up to the pub to grab some other friends and make our way down to Jack’s where we danced the night away. Obviously.

It was such a good time.

The next morning Dustin and I had breakfast with his parents and then headed back to Seattle. It was a good 24 hours at home.

I want to go back.

Oh and P.S. congratulations Jessica and Tyler!!



2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

Awwwww, weddings and Rebekah and the Dustinator. FUN TIMES!

I love that purple dress of yours, and you look fantastic in it, so you should keep wearing it. Also, that first picture you posted is PRESH. You should probably print it out and put it in a frame and then get out your hot glue gun and bedazzle the frame so when people see it they go, "WHOA! What is all that sparkly stuff?" and then they'll realize it's a frame with the CUTEST PICTURE EVAR in it. See? Tricky. Draw people's eye to it!

Thank you for blawging! (for me, obviously)

Anonymous said...

Emu Boots sale around 50%, and in case you pay
for 2 couples of uk ugg boots, many surplus treats is
going to be offered. When it comes to essentially the most styling infant, dress
your son or daughter in uggs. Regardless of the items your first options are, UGG Classic Short you
will find in the UGG boot.

Also visit my web-site :: food24.se

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...