Friday, February 24, 2012

kitties and ponies and creatures of the sea

Remember that one time when I was gifted a GIANT heart filled with goodies and I was all “I’ll tell you about it later” and then I didn’t? Yeah, whoops!

Well, I’m telling you now that this GIANT heart was filled with some GEMS! And it was adorned with some too (pony and kitten stickers ALL over? Check). Let me show you what was inside:

 Random cat figurine? Yep.

 Kitten BFF candy? Double yep. We decided I’m the kitten on the left and Dustin is the one on the right because he is bigger and fluffier and clearly I have been snacking on something because my mouth is all dirty. I’m always hungry. Fact. This has all been deeply contemplated ha.

Getting jealous yet? I would be…

DSCN1526 also in the box: pony toys, lots of candies (I’ve basically devoured all the reeces PB cups because I mean, how could I not?) a hot wheels rapist van, bubbles (BUBBLES!!?) $1.99 sexy time dice (ex: “make out” “in the closet” = yeah that definitely happened) and other TREASURES!

Also that night we had a rad dinner (you’re welcome boyfriend) – in case you were wondering. You were, right?

DSCN1517 I forced Dustin to shuck the oysters because that’s MAN WORK! And also the shells smelled really gross. But the insides were SO good.

DSCN1521 We ate Skillet’s Bacon Jam – which was jammy and bacony and weirdly good. Like BBQ Bacon spread? – that I gifted to Dustin

DSCN1523 And also we ate lots and lots of crab and we drank champagne and it was delicious.Even if I did get a $44 parking ticket while I was inside the seafood market. WHATEVER IT WAS ALL FOR LOVE!

Anyway, I hope your hearts are satisfied now that you know what was in the box (that’s what she said?).

I’m going to go finish getting ready for work and ask the mice men (exterminators, whatever) when they’ll be done catching mice so I can go to work.

Oh and PS HAPPY FRIDAY LOVELIES! 



1 comment:

SummerBreeze said...

bahaha. Most awesome box ever.

And that bacon speed sounds awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...