Wow, I don't know where all of that came from. It wasn't what I intended when I sat down to write.
I intended to talk about weekend, this weekend in particular. I think it is justified that I am looking forward to and I am extra excited for this weekend because tomorrow Dustin and I are headed back to Hood River. My friend Jessica is having her wedding reception (her and her husband actually got married on Valentine's day - which was also their dating anniversary) in Stevenson tomorrow evening, and I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE WEDDINGS! They're so good. And I get to see so many of my friends (Marissa + Beth, I'm looking at you!!) and I might even get to go to Jack's (and definitely double mountain). And I get to see my Fluffy Face cat who I miss so much it hurts. And my parents. And Dustin's parents. Just so many activities in one short period of time.
Looking forward to things gets me through all the long days and the boring cases I have to read. And maybe I'm alright with that. But I think also I would like to make an effort to enjoy every day a little more. Mostly because lately I've been really, really happy. And I'm so thankful for that. I want to enjoy the joy!
So I know that this was totally random. But I really hope that you all have wonderful (non-school filled, because that's a huge bummer - even though usually SO necessary) weekends. What are your plans? I would love to know.
and for good measure, here's a few (really random) songs about weekends and funtimes and things:
2 comments:
Oh, man. I used to live for the weekends, and now I just use them to try and catch up on all the millions of things I have to do in my life. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MOOT COURT TO BE OVER.
Have fun this weekend!!!
FRIENNNNNDDD! i'm so glad I got to see you, even if for half a minute. but also kind of sadface too because i wanted to visit more. oh well, next time :) ps. i still have an email to send you.
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment