Yesterday Dustin and I went to Ikea (on a Sunday? what were we thinking? I know, I know. But we made it out alive, don’t you worry). And I found the most beautiful white desk. It was so pretty. It was like a brushed, textured, almost matte, almost off white (not shiny white white). And it was so good. I can’t stop thinking about what it would do for my life.
My current desk area is stressing me out pretty seriously today. And most days. It needs a re-do. It’s ugly. I’m over it (story of my life).
WTF is that? REALLY? There is NO free room on it.
Oh, but guys, this morning I got home to find that my Indian people sent me a laptop in the mail (it’s right there on the right). Finally. After being in upper education for 7 years I finally got my student laptop. But really, it was an AWESOME surprise. The best mail I’ve got in a long while. I was pretty stoked despite the fact it seems to be running pretty slowly and doesn’t have the office suit on it. But it’s a free computer so I’m not going to complain. THANKS INDIANZ!
Anyway, today my life is seeming so overwhelmed that I don’t even know where to start. I have so much to do I’m not really doing anything. But after a really busy and long day at work (preceded by school) I did buy some wedding registery gifts. #FTW. And I figured out how to get all my iTunes music from one computer to the other. It only took me about an hour. MAN!
Now I think I need to go to bed. And sleep. And then when I wake up I WILL have in my mind what I want to make for V-day dinner. I WILL DO IT! And then I will go and I will get the food. And I will take it home. Then I will go to school. And all the while, I will look forward to some Feb 14th kisses from my sweet sweet most favorite boy. True story.
1 comment:
Your desk is jammed. Maybe you will get the nice, new one when you graduate so that you can organize all your barzam stuff on there. Happy thought, right? (NOT)
That was nice of the Indianz to send you a computer! Get motivated and do your grocery shopping so you can cook for your man! Don't screw it up! ; )
Post a Comment