Tuesday, February 7, 2012

80s lurkin

Two very insignificant magical things happened to me this evening (after a less than exciting day of cat sitting, homeworking, sitting in class and gymming (followed by more cat sitting/popcorn eating and homeworking)):

1. I learned how to write on pictures (yes, I learned that today #dontjudgeme)
2. I found this picture. You’re welcome, Beth + Marissa.

(And then, obviously, I put 1 & 2 together to create THIS masterpiece):80s lurkinThe combination of this magical picture, with its epic text message quote from a not so epic boy (creeperface), is now forever saved as “80s lurkin” in my computer. Truth.

I should go to bed.
Nothing good happens for me after 10pm on week nights.
(except maybe this picture, and the whole text on photo thing, but you already knew that. worst blog post ever. sorry friends.)



2 comments:

Beth said...

Pure sex. There is no denying it.
Thanks to the creeper face we have endless laughs, so you have to him a little credit ;)
Love you friend.

Anonymous said...

I bet he already found this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...