Hi friends! I hope you’re all having a wonderful hallo-weekend! Mine has been a ton of fun so far. Dustin and I spend the weekend together being low key, watching football, eating lots of sugar and snacks, playing games, and doing Halloween actives… likes carving pumpkins!!
Mine is the one on the left, his is the (better, scarier) one on the right.
I have a full post of all our activities to come. Really, it was an awesome weekend (and I wore my bear hat all day yesterday, which made it even better). But I’m stuck working on a motion right now and I don’t have time for too much blogging. It’s aright though, because yesterday I took the entire day off from homework. And it felt so so good. SO GOOD! #TWSS
What did you all do this weekend? Was it magical? Did you dress up? Tell me about it, please & thx!
XXOO
4 comments:
I am so proud of you for That's What She Said-ing yourself. I don't think our generation will ever get sick of that phrase. We will all be 80 years old someday and TWSSing our grandchildren. I can't wait.
Also, stop having fun and blogging about it. It is inconsiderate for those of us that are 2Ls and have ethics exams this week. (me. I'm taking about me.) Just kidding. I like to know that fun can be had during 3L.
oooooh, loved both of your pumpkins and sugar overload! you are both so cute!
I didn't dress up, I think I'm quite frightening as it is...and lets get serious, the only part about Halloween that I'm gung ho about: Candy. Obvi.
Good luck on your busy week--you'll kick some major butt!!! oxo
cute carvings. I attempted to carve over the weekend and it didn't look nearly as cute as this.
-Ivy
Follow me @
www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com
I LOVE your pumpkin! I tend to always like the non-scary ones better... :)
Post a Comment