It's Friday night. My head & body still hurt. I have 9 hours of Mock hearings for my youth advocacy clinic tomorrow. I'm definitely not looking forward to that. So, instead of practicing my opening statement (which apparently I'm supposed to have mostly memorized) I'm being really, really bored and blogging and watching T.V.
Law student of the year, right here.
But here are some more pictures from last weekend. Because that makes everything better, right?
| My cousin Katie and I at her baby shower (Hi, Tot) |
| Beth and Chris (and his homemade beer cozy) at Hops Fest |
| Marissa, Launa (aka Beth's new roommie), Me and Beth after Hops Fest |
4 comments:
Feel better my darling. Watch some trashy TV for me, hopefully some Keeping up with the Kardashians?
xo
I totally know the feeling. it seems that when the work really starts piling up...I become less productive!
HAI. It is past midnight over here; Titanic is probably still on in Seattle. I hope you are having a good Saturday night and are feeling better. I saw where today went well; I am glad! : )
This sounds exactly like my Friday night was!! Twins! Haha!!
Post a Comment