I have been all complain, complain, complain lately and I'm sorry for that. But oh my, my head
still hurts from my
concussion. And today my doctor told me that this headache could last for
months. Um, unacceptable? Also I've been learning the hard way that it's difficult to be positive when you're physically in pain. I need to do something about this ASAP. I'm just not sure what that I should do yet... does anyone have any good headache remedies (IB proufin just isn't cutting it)?
Anyway, here are some more
Danielle and Steffen Wedding pictures (because like I said before,
pictures make everything better - in blog world at least):
 |
| Beautiful bride Danielle and me during bridal party picture time |
 |
| Zeta Love (bride + ZTA sorority sisters) |
 |
| The wedding party took golf carts to the beach for pictures. I took two glasses of champagne along for the ride. |
Also, happy Monday everyone.
CLICK HERE for a free music download (because free music Mondays are good).
3 comments:
No need to apologize for complaining. You're a law student and you were just in a car wreck that resulted in a concussion. Either one of those things gives you the right to take up the Chronic Complainer Sash. It's seriously the law (of law school) that being a law student means being able to complain 24/7. Having a concussion on top of that is just cruel and unusual punishment. COMPLAIN AWAY!
Beautiful photos by the way!
Awesome photos Rebeka! You look so happy! Miss seeing your smiling face, and very sorry to hear about the car wreck and concussion...yikes!
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry I missed your post about the accident. I'm so glad you're alright! How scary for you, but you somehow managed to look cute in the neck brace. :)
And I agree, go ahead and complain away. You definitely deserve to vent. I find that very hot towels help with headaches. That and hot tea. And baths...apparently anything warm.
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment