Yesterday when Dustin got back from Eugene he was all, “let’s go to J Crew. I want to get some manly awesome Flannel like shirts” (also, “you think that they’re cute and I’d look good in them, right?” Because I win when it comes to helping him pick out clothes). Anyway, I was like “YES PLEASE! I love that idea!! I love J Crew and man flannel and most importantly I never want to do Indianz homework ever again! EVER! Please save me!” So we went to J Crew. And he got his man flannels that are soo cute handsome! And when he went to try them on (because I forced him – you don’t just buy things without trying them on first, c’mon) the woman was all, “we just got those in yesterday and they’re almost all sold out. Because they’re sooo cute handsome!” Win.
Anyway after that he suggested we go to H&M (secretly, as “a thank you Rebeka for not being all pist (yes, with a t) that I left to go to a football game on the anniversary of our first date, which clearly you were really excited about”) and unsuspectingly, I was all, alright, I LOVE H&M (but that’s kind of weird that you are suggesting we go there). But I didn’t question it. So we walked over and I found this just AMAZING fur vest (actually Dustin spotted it… so weird). And he was all I’m buying it for you as an early Christmas gift and because you let me go have fun and watch football, and because that’s what I wanted to get you for Christmas anyway, and this way you’ll shut up about how you want a fur vest sooooooo bad. And I was like, have I really been that bad? And he was like yes. Whoops, sorry!
Anyway the moral of that whole story was: yesterday I got a fur vest and I NEVER WANT TO TAKE IT OFF:
Also, yes, I am taking a picture of myself in my mirror (which makes you look like 30 lbs skinnier than you actually are, it’s kind of awesome). Because I have no friends to take one for me this morning. AND I COULDN’T WAIT!
I wanted to share all of my furry glory with you.
Also the coffee is kicking in. And I don’t want to go to Real Estate. But I must (because I’m the best law student), so we’ll chat later. BYE FRIENDZ! xxoo
P.S. not that you care (?? I wouldn’t) but here is my outfit credit: the plain white shirt is from Nordstrom, H&M FAUX FUR VEST (is the best), F21 jeans, and my boots are from an Urban Outfitters sale (because that’s how I roll).
4 comments:
Love the outfit! You are adorable ;)
MEEEEOOOOWWWWW.
I love your fur vest. I just want to rub my cheek against it like a cat and purrrrrrrr. Because that isn't weird.
I like that you and Dustin go shopping. I wish Alex and I could go shopping because then I would know what to get him for Christmas. Also, I would drag him into stores like J Crew and make him buy man flannel, which he would rock. Although, I'm not sure why Dustin is wasting money on shirts since he never wears them...
(I am never letting this die.)
Are you going home for Thanksgiving? I hope you are getting to do something fun. I hope you also wear your vest, because it is awesome. xo
i love the fur vest!
Travel in Style
Let it be known that the furry vest made its Jack's debut this weekend. And Rebeka rocked it all night long on the dance floor despite it being 153 degrees inside and having weird men rub their bodies on us (stalkers). But she didn't care because Rebeka is a MTHRFCKING BEAR and knows how to rock the shit out of a furry vest!
Props to you and your furry vest!
Post a Comment