Right now we have an exterminator at our house. Finally. Buh Bye mice. OVER YOU!
And earlier I got a job. For the semester. It’s not really law related. But it’s a job. So yay for dollars. And a boss who seems pretty rad (and thanks for the tip, Beth). I start Monday.
Also, in case you were wondering (clearly you were), last night was Date Night. I love date night.
Date night isn’t every Thursday, or even ever week, but when everything aligns and it works out, date night is my favorite night.
(especially when I get to wear a pretty (read: totally impractical for January in Seattle) new date night dress, courtesy of Dustin and Christmas)
P.S. below is what happens after I have two beers + a new dress “TAKE A PICTURE (or 5) WITH ME IN THE MIRROR!”
Isn’t it a cute dress? And sort of inappropriate (whoops)? I like.
Anyway, the night started with some guacamole (and other mexi delights, but obvi I was most excited about the guacamole because it’s basically my favorite food) delivered to my dining room by Dustin.
“a pronto guac for my sweetheart. I’m such a gentleman bringing you fancy mealz” –text from Dustin last night (also he doesn’t normally say things like that – except for maybe the fancy mealz part)
After our mexican feast, we went back to Dustin’s neighborhood to grab a beer.
And guys, guess what I found at Naked City?!
DOUBLE MOUNTIAN’S NEW WINTER IPA - GRAVATAR!! It was MOST exciting. Double Mountain beers are my very favorite beers. And they’re hard to find anywhere but the taproom in Hood River. So obviously I had two. Then I made Dustin take the above mirror pictures with me.
Anyway, date night was so good. I love mid-week Dustin hang out sessions. They’re always a superfun break for the usual school/homework thing I normally do all week.
4 comments:
Oh, hello.
I love your dress! Not everyone can pull off orange, you know. But, YOU CAN! So, Dustin bought you that dress? Did he buy it because it's kind of short? ; ) Whatevs. I approve. It's cute when boys buy girls things that they like, and girls like to wear presents, right?
Yes.
Glad you had a fun date night! With guacamole!? Oh, be still my heart. That's just perfection right there. Whenever A and I get together, he won't let me choose Mexican restaurants anymore because we seriously ALWAYS get Mexican food for date nights. But, it's just so good! Can't help it.
I love so many things about this post. (the multiple mirror pics. you and dustin. you) but mainly I just wanted to say:
ORANGE IS YOUR POWER COLOR. you in that dress is #totesamaze.
kloveyoubye!
blind pig bistro IS in stika & spruce's old spot! and i think nettletown too. good eye! anyway, date nights are the best <3 i gotta try that beer!
Loving your orange dress friend! I've been obsessing over burnt orang lately. Yes, apparently I obsess over colors now.
betterthanboys.
Anyway, you and Dustin make my heart smile.
18 days until we all re-unite :)
Post a Comment