I’m typing this post on my computer bestfriend. It got fixed today. Hallelujah!
Some computer fixer man came to my home right as Kylee, Kate and I were about to sit down for dinner (we had Kate over for dinner, then Julia came later then Erin got home even later than that. And we ate and then chatted and it was good. Mini PC05 funtimes). So clearly I forced him to fix my laptop at the dinner table and also forced him to eat dinner with us. Awkward? Maybe. I was just so thankful he was bringing my computer back to life. And I think maybe he was thankful for the free delicious dinner of creamy tortellini with spinach and chicken, asparagus and bread. He didn’t want any wine though (so weird, I didn’t understand).
Also, the computer fixer man put a new cover thing on my computer (you know, it’s the part on the back side of the screen). It’s matte black. So fancy.
I need to get better at technology. And technology terms too.
Or just buy extended warranties on all my electronic purchases for all time and make up words. #done
I don’t think I would care about all of this if I were you (ok, I lie, I would DEFINITELY care, DUH). But, at least you’re able to read this via the interwebz. Because you have power. Unlike my parents, who haven’t had power since Wednesday. I would be going crazy about now (and by “now” clearly I mean last Thursday).
Also, remember when I was all: yay instagram picture a day!!? Well, I suck at it a little. I haven’t posted yesterday or today. Judge away. Today’s picture is supposed to be of something old. Can I just take a picture of myself? 25 is old (enough). I’m probably the oldest thing I have? Can I have myself? So confusing. Anyway, this is the last picture I posted (two days ago), of a “reflection”:
This was the day the snow melted. We could finally leave the house! I finally had a reason to do my makeup. On Dustin’s floor, in front of his closet mirrors.
And there you go. I’m off to finish my reading for tomorrow and go to bed (since it’s like 11:13 and clearly I should be sleeping instead of blogging or reading). Ohh the life of a law student!
2 comments:
I am happy your computer is fixed - I bet you are SO HAPPY to have your computer back in your life. I can't believe you invited the computer fixer to eat dinner with you. But, he didn't drink the wine!?!?! Rule #1 of life: DON'T TRUST PEOPLE WHO DON'T DRINK WINE.
Everyone knows this.
1. I love this picture. It's missing one thing though: YOUR FACE!
2. I love that you made the computer man eat dinner with you. He was probably STOKED about free delicious food and the girl-to-guy ratio. Also, it could be the makings for a decent nerd porno. not that I would know...
3. I am literally LOLing about your technology terms or lack thereof. i am sending you a text now about my equally amazing knowledge of technology.
Post a Comment