Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TAG

Sooo I’m giving in. Again. Or something.

(If this isn’t your thang then no worries. I’ll catch you next time :)

I’ve been the victim (twice today) of a blogger game of tag (YOU’RE IT!!). So I’m doing it. I’m going to play!! Mostly because I like that there is a part where you talk about yourself – so it’s sort of like playing along and blogging. Alright, enough justification.

Thanks Legally Lovely and Classes Cases and Chaos (is anyone else sensing a law student procrastination theme going on?) for TAGGING me!

Here I go:

PART 1:

5 facts about me:

1. For my third birthday I got a pony (a real one, with a red bow on his saddle). His name was Charley Tuna. Judge away. I know you’re jealous.
2. I am really bad at math. It gives me anxiety.
3. I often think about who my bride’s maids would be if I got engaged today. I always have a hard time narrowing it down. It’s either 3 or like 15.
4.  I eat pasta (usually the gluten free kind) multiple times a week. #lawschooldiet
5. I like watching movies, but only like 20 of them. Most movies (with action, or scary parts, or intense parts, or lame-ness) I don’t like. It drives my boyfriend nutz. (him: pick a movie, me: forgetting sarah marshall? knocked up? I love you man? any romantic comedy? mean girls? superbad? Him: no, we’ve watched those all about 500 times). I think it’s because I’m usually so mentally stimulated and exhausted, that when I watch a movie I want to relax and not have to think too hard about it (also I don’t have a lot of down time, so watching a movie should be a relaxing treat in my mind).

PART 2(a):

Answer the questions other bloggers gave you:

My answers to Legally Lovely’s questions:

1. Are you a Samantha, Charlotte, Miranda, or Carrie? It’s funny, my law school besties and I were just having this conversation (there are 4 of us) and I got designated as the Carrie. But they decided she is crazy so maybe that was mean? But she is the main character, and I like her boldness (and the fact that she is a writer), so I’ll take it.
2. If you could go on a date with ONE Hollywood hunk, who would it be? Paul Rudd was the first person that popped into my head so that’s who I’m going with.
3. A plane just landed in front of your house. Where are you going on an impromptu vacay? Somewhere warm.
4. If you were on The Bachelorette, what over-the-top date would you plan? I don’t watch the Bachelorette. This question is so lost on me.
5. If you could switch bodies with one person for a day, who would it be? A victoria secret model. The hair, the body, the height, the pretty face? Duh!
6. What is your favorite book? The Sun Also Rises – Hemmingway
7. What is your absolute dream job? Hair Dresser or Fashion Magazine Editor
8. What are three words that you would use to describe yourself at 8am? asleep, dreaming, horizontal
9. You're lost in the Amazon for a day. Who do you want with you, and what one item do you have? I want Dustin with me. No brainer. He takes care of me lately, because apparently I can’t feed myself or something? And I would let him choose the item. Unless I can magically have a fully charged (forever) and functioning iPhone. I would totes instagram all that.
10. Would you rather hitch a ride on the space shuttle, or get a brand new car of your choosing? Car. Thx.
11. What is your idea of a perfect Friday night? Well, clearly I look awesome (cute outfit, cute hair, cute makeup, feeling good, you know, feeling cute = confidence = happy). I think I would start my night with a dinner date with Dustin, maybe followed by a drink or two. That drink or two would probably be accompanied by friends and some cheesy music and dancing/being goofy. Then to end my night, I would want a cuddle sesh and maybe snacks+movie (pizza bites? popcorn? probably only if I’ve had too many drinks?) with Dustin. Nom!
12. What is one embarrassing fact about yourself that you would normally never blog about, but now you have to? I definitely wore spanks on NYE because law school makes me feel fat (and sort of stupid). True story (also embarrassing).

PART 2(b):

My answers to Classes, Cases and Chaos’s questions:

1. Exact (word for word) coffee order? Either: 1. grande americano, no room, 2. double, tall, nonfat vanilla latte, 3. tall coffee, no room, 3. grande iced coffee, no room OR 4. (from Ground in the summer when I’m hungover/it's HOT outside): 16oz chunky monkey made with the kona light powder, extra blended, no chocolate in the cup & no whipped cream…. I can make it if you want :)
2. What do you wish you would have been named? I actually really like my name.
3. Favorite Fiction Book? Like I said before, the sun also rises. I also LOVE the book “middlesex”
4. Best 90s Song? Anything Spice Girls of BSB. As for Early 90s, Merril Banbridge’s “mouth” used to be my jam in like 3rd grade. Awkward?
5. Favorite Type of Workout? elliptical and weigh lifting. Or dancing. Or taking walks with Dustin.
6. What age was your awkward phase...and what made it awkward? 7th grade. Let me paint you a picture: I had braces. They were gross. My hair had just gotten wavy and I didn’t know how to deal with it. Also I had zero fashion sense and the only makeup I owned/wore was chap stick and dark purple eye shadow (all over my eye lids). It was really sad. Then 8th grade came, my braces were taken off, I learned about a blow dryer and a curling iron, and discovered that purple eye shadow was NOT ok, and I was cute again.
7. Go To Bible Verse? None
8. When Someone Asks Me: "Does this make me look fat?" (and it does) what do you say? Of course not. But it kind of hugs X area awkwardly, maybe let’s try something else?
9. Least Favorite Candy? 3 Musketeers. A lot of chewy candy.
10. Coke or Pepsi? Probably diet coke or diet doctor pepper. OH and sprite OR 7up with all their sugary-ness.
11. What is the best way to end a day? Snuggle sesh with my fav boy.

PART 3:

Tag 5 people (to play your game):

legally lovely (you didn’t call no tag backs)
classes cases and chaos (neither did you – and I’m lazy, sorry)
onelonemagpie
a picture a day
create, cook, survive law school

PART 4:

5 tagged people, here are my 5 questions for you to answer:

1. What is your favorite part of each day?
2. If I were to bring you a drank right now, what would you want it to be?
3. Do you ever want to get married?
4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
5. Who is your favorite family member (and why) – and none of that, “I can’t choose” nonsense?

Alright, if you read all of that you’re a champ and I owe you a hug. Or a drank (Imma buy you a drank).

However, if you want some immediate gratification, go here and read. I died. Of laughter. It’s SO amazing:

http://textsfrombennett.tumblr.com/

Or just listen to THIS (personally it’s a frat party, college type of memory):

http://youtu.be/Ui86peQZ74s



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh yay, you tagged me! Makes me feels special and toasty inside. This will be fun.

I will probably have to text you though since all the parts are making it seem complicated....

Legally Lovely said...

You can't count. You only listed 4 random facts about yourself. That's okay though; everyone knows law students can't do math.

My dream job would also be a fashion magazine editor. I would sell half my soul for a job at Glamour. Do you think Dustin would fare well in the Amazon? Hopefully he would not be wearing J Crew plaid, because that would be uncomfortable.

Also, spanxs. love.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TAGGED ME AGAIN.

Legally Lovely said...

Also, Texts from Bennett seriously makes me die laughing all the time. HUSTLA DA RABBIT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...