I promised a happier post today. Yay! Get excited!
Last night after my emo day I got up off the couch, got ready, got excited and headed over to Lisa’s apartment to help her celebrate her birthday with cake, champagne, and a few friends before heading downtown to Kell’s.
I managed to not get completely schmmamered at Kell’s for like, the first time ever (don’t judge me) and even drove home around 12:30. Way to make good choices, Rebeka!
Anyway, here is a picture of some of my favorite law school friends at Lisa’s before heading downtown:
left to right: Lisa, Natalie, Me & Brittan
It was good you guys. I’m glad I sucked it up and put on some makeup and went out. Friend time is the best time.
Although I still don’t want to start school on Monday! Ha!
I hope you all are having a great weekend!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you're happier. :)
Post a Comment