& this quote... it's just perfect for tonight and today and my life lately:
“Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”Even though I'm doing much, much better, I guess I still need some happy vibes sometimes (especially after weird, unexpected set-backs). I'm trying to work on my happiness by keeping up my energy (I've decided there is a direct correlation between energy levels and happiness) and keeping my mindset positive. It's just hard at times. But it's getting better, very slowly but surely.
So for now, cheers to working on my relationship with myself!
1 comment:
Keep your chin up! Breakups and life changes are always difficult, but it seems like you have your head and heart in the right place!
Good luck with everything and congrats on making it to the 3L year!!!
Post a Comment