Tuesday, August 30, 2011

IP Lessons

I've had a really unproductive morning. Mostly because my Intellectual Property professor introduced me to the world of BitTorrent yesterday. I don't think that's what he had in mind when he was asking us whether or not we though that IP laws were good for society and whether or not we thought downloading music via BitTorrent was immoral. (FYI most people answered yes to the first question and no to the second ha). Then feeling like I live under a rock I googled BitTorrent and was introduced to its magic.

Anyway, here are two of my morning song obsessions:


Also did I mention that it's still August and it's cold and cloudy and awful in Seattle.

The end of August and I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt, jeans and boots. WTF? I'm not happy about it.

I've decided I'm also not happy with my hair and it needs to grow, but that's another story for another day.


End of August outfit, in my lovely living room
Now it's time to go cram in some reading before class & my clinic.

XXOO


2 comments:

Abby said...

I love your boots!

I've heard of bittorrent before, but never really investigated what it was. haha

Now I know!

Legally Lovely said...

Oh, I love your outfit. I am sweating like crazy out here in the Bluegrass State, and it's supposed to be 98 and sunny this weekend. GROSS. Switch me weather, please.

And, I've never heard of BitTorrent before. Going to check it out now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...