Sunday, August 28, 2011

MRB’s birthday fun

Last night Erin and I went to this lovely lady’s house for her birthday celebration:

MRB's birthday prefunk (3)

Mary Rose was our sorority sister in college, and last night we were celebrating her 22nd birthday (that made me feel old fo sho).

HAYYY I’m old:

MRB's birthday prefunk (7)

But it was alright. I had a good time seeing some of my beautiful sorority sisters even though Erin and I were the oldest sisters there.

MRB's birthday prefunk (2)

From left to right: Me, MRB, Erin and A Jo

Oh and one more success of the night: A Jo successfully sent out her first ever twit-pic! Whoo! I felt like a good person for showing her how :)

Clearly we were both really excited:MRB's birthday prefunk

And that’s what I did last night, even though I was really really tired.

Good story, right?

2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

STOP BEING SO PHOTOGENIC. I swear, you look gorgeous in every single picture. Also, I am jealous of your 3L lifestyle - you are having more fun than I am! I am seriously flying out west RIGHT NOW so we can be real-life besties.

Rebeka said...

BFF 4 EVER!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...