For the first time since I’ve been back home in the Gorge I am bored. I don’t know what to do with my day. Everyone else is working (or something - weird), and my coffee date bailed on me (whatever, Borachi, I didn't want to see you anyway).
Beth, Marissa and I want to learn/choreograph a dance to this song and bust it out like dorks sometime in the near future, so maybe that’s what I’ll do with my day:
It's been a while since I've attempted to learn choreography from a video. I'm not sure I still have the patience.
Ohhhh man...
2 comments:
Enjoy the boredom; you know you'll miss it when you start school! :) When do you go back? Are you pumped to be a big, bad 3L? ;)
Can you make sure to document your dance to this song?! :) My advice on boredom.. pretend you're a tourist in your own city. Go do something you haven't done in a while or visit a place you've heard lots about but never actually been to :)
Good luck!!
Post a Comment