Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the worst feeling

I haven't been through a heart-breaking, physically painful, can't stop sobbing breakup in a long long time. Maybe that's why this one feels so awful? It seriously has to be the worst feeling in the whole world. Or at least the worst feeling I've ever felt.

And then this song came on iTunes and it was like perfect:



So friends, I ask you this today, please send some good thoughts/vibes my way. I definitely need it.

And P.S. I love you all

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh no! I am so so sorry. Break ups are AWFUL. But the sad/happy fact is that time heals all wounds. You are gorgeous, bright and funny~ you'll feel yourself again in no time!

And I saw on your twitter feed about The Happiness Project~it's def worth reading. She provides a lot of food for thought and I took a lot from it!

Sending lots of good vibes your way!!

Andrew-L'autre said...

I am sad at hearing this, and am sorry for you. I hope your disappointment won't linger for too long: you're a nice person from what I've read in your blog, and you don't deserve this to happen to you.

If you would like a good vibe, I recommend listening to "Pack Up" by Eliza Doolittle...that song always improves my mood.

Legally Lovely said...

Oh, sweetie, I hate to hear this. Breakups are always such terrible feelings. Put your energy into something - eating ice cream? drinking wine? girls night? Take care and know that your blog friends are thinking of you! xoxo

Emily said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Breakups are the worst. I wish I could give you a huge hug. I'd definitely focus all of that extra energy and time on your upcoming (2L?) year...and shopping...and (my personal favorite) eating breakup food. I'm definitely sending good vibes and prayers your way. oxo

ps--this song was one of my faves at their concert

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...