Last night I went out with my lovelies in Hood River (seriously trying to live it up a little before school starts - my liver probably hates me). The night started out slow at the Pub but ended in a ton of dancing, first at Jack's then when Marissa and I were heading back to her house we ran into some of our fav boys skating on the street (Sean is in town for the weekend and it is always so so good to see him), picked them up and headed to the TREW house for a dance party on a coffee table. Totally random but fun.
Speaking of dance parties, I'm kind of obsessing over this song this weekend:
It's funny how my music tastes change from Summer to Winter - when I generally listen to more alternative type music, but summer I'm all about dancy, rap-ish music!
And tonight I'm so excited to go to the Dalles to see my law school friends Brittan and Lisa who are in town visiting Brittan's parents. Apparently her parents are having an awesome country-style party tonight, so that should be fun! I'll try and take some pictures to share with you all! So now I'm off to try and keep myself distracted and happy, and if that means partying too much then I guess I'm willing to deal with that. You're only young once, right? Ha. That's what I'm going to keep telling myself!
Love you all XXOO
1 comment:
Live it up before your liver hates you. HAHAHA. I'm with you on that...especially with my 2L year starting a week from today--wuff! I can't wait to hear about the Dalles visit, your nights out, and school once it begins. Be Blessed--YOU DESERVE IT. Happy Monday. oxo
Post a Comment