Right now I'm trying to pack this mess up:
Oh heyyy there very messy, highschool room.
I'm really not looking forward to leaving home and heading back to school. School is just so much work. And so is trying to deal with this disaster in my room.
Also I'm not looking forward to leaving this little Fluffy love:
| Fluffy Face in a bag on my floor |
Can I please just take him back with me?
And take this back with me too? I'm definitely going to miss river days with my favorites:
| The Hood River - taken while standing in the river yesterday. |
P.S. please don't judge my messiness, I'm not normally like this (I'm pretty neat freak usually) but life has been crazy here for the past few weeks and I haven't really had a place for anything, so it has just gone on the floor. WHOOPS!
1 comment:
BOOOOOO, school. But, it is your last year and soon you will be a REAL LIFE LAWYER!!! I think I'm going to come out west and practice with you, k? Your west coast life sounds waaaaay more fun than the Bluegrass state.
Have fun packing! :)
Post a Comment