Monday, August 1, 2011

arcade games + drinkz

On Saturday I drove from White Salmon to Portland (after my friend Andy’s wedding) to meet up with Dustin who was there to drop Battle Cat off at Pickle’s house for a few days. When I got there Pickle was out at a BBQ so Dustin and I decided to walk over to Big Al’s and play some arcade games and have some drinks. 

We played Big Buck Hunter (see above) and Air Hockey and Racing Games and it was good. After we had been playing a while Pickle showed up and we played this pirate shooting game. Dustin steered the pirate ship while Pickle and I shot at some bad guys. Ha.

It totally wasn’t something I would normally do, but I had a bunch of fun playing games with Dustin.

Also we ate nachos. I love Nachos.

Ok that’s all for now. Byeee!

2 comments:

Clinically Awesome said...

my favorite part is the part about me:) I wish you would've shanked some bitches for the flower toss.

Abby said...

Your pictures are hilarious, look like a fun time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...