Monday, June 6, 2011

cursed mojitos & poo on my porch

Once again I'm blogging from work. I almost feel bad except I literally have nothing to do. I just e-mailed my supervisor with a frantic, I have nothing to do, what should I be working on e-mail. I'm sure he probably hates getting stuff like that. OOPS! Sorry!

This weekend was super fab. Marissa's black and white party was a total success (minus the three spilled Mojitos at dinner - they're cursed and no one is ever allowed to order them in Brian's Basement Bar again)! I think everyone had a really fun time. I know I did!

Saturday before the party I made a trip into Hood River to run some errands and I saw not one but two out of town friends! YAY! My friend David who I haven't seen in probably 2 years was randomly in town with his girlfriend, so we got FroYo and it was good. Then I got a picture text from my sorority sister, Stephanie of the outside of Ground. I immediately parked in downtown Hood River and found her and her family about a block away. They live in Vancouver and decided to take a mini-day-trip to Hood River since it was so nice outside. We stood in the sun and chatted and it was great to see her (PC05 love)! OH and also, Chip stopped by to see me and so did his dad (randomly and later). So that was like 4 long lost friends + 2 family members I got to see in one day. 5 if you count Sean Stuart who was playing another show at Trillium on Saturday night, so obviously we all eventually made our way down there to watch the end of his show during Mar's birthday bar crawl. It was a good day, especially since it was like 84degrees and I love Hood River in the summer.

Yesterday I chilled at home with my family for most of the day and gave Fluffy Face lots of love. I also got to see Chip and Katie when they were on their way to the Dalles to check out a house (that apparently was no good and smelled like wet dog - EWE). And my mom made me dinner and even packed me some leftovers to take to the Rez. Score.

When I got back to my trailer last night I found that some animal had taken a poo on my crappy "porch" - awesome. And my whole trailer smelled like garbage because I had forgotten to take out the trash before I left last week. I am so classy. My trailer is so classy.

So, almost immediately after arriving yesterday, I left and went to the gym where I signed up for a membership and got in a hour-long-workout before they closed. It felt good. I'm looking forward to getting my swoll on, round two, tonight (b/c I basically LOVE being jacked and tan, and drinking lots of protein shakes, and ummm doing other jacked and tan things?) ha. My life.

Anyway, I'd better go try and find something job-related to do now. Also I might post some pictures of this weekend later, but I didn't bring my camera to work with me and pictures still need to be updated, so sorry for the text only post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...