Monday, June 20, 2011

Dustin made me do it.

Dustin made me promise to blog every night while I'm here in Mission (AKA my trailer) and I'm not completely sure that I've been doing that - but I've been trying for the most part.

Last night was rough. I felt awful and I definitely did not want to be here again. Allergies and stomach problems are basically ruining the excitement of trailer park life. But I forced myself to go to the gym and then I stayed up too late crying over the Sex and the City movie and talking to Dustin on the phone.

Today was super busy and productive (after I finally got out of bed). I met with three clients and I had a ton of work to do to get ready for will signings and my boss coming down here tomorrow. I even stayed at work late.

However, one of my clients (I worked for a large portion of the day on her stuff, first meeting with her then frantically trying to write her will and go to the BIA to get her ITI reports and drafting her other documents- so I could get her documents done for the signing tomorrow - she feels a large sense of urgency to get her will written) isn't registered Umatilla. She is a member of the Yakima tribe. And I didn't know that until pretty late in the game. So I prepared her documents anyway only to have my adviser tell me this evening that he wouldn't review her documents and I needed to tell her that we couldn't help her (since the tribe pays for me to be there, to help THEIR tribal members only, UGH). So in the morning I have to call her bright and early and tell her that she can have my draft documents to take to another lawyer (which I'm assuming she can't afford) to review and execute. Very very frustrating. Also I hate phone calls to begin with - that is going to be the worst.

After work I went to the gym and worked out tough.

And now I'm watching 30 rock on Netflix and eating dinner. Ohh my exciting trailer park life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...