Thursday, June 23, 2011

procrastinating

Today I'm working from home in Seattle and of course that means I'm procrastinating getting started on my work even though I woke up at approximately 7 this morning.

Today's means of procrastination = cleaning out my closet. Organizing and putting aside clothes to take to friends/good will. But oh it feels good to have a clean closet. 

And just for you, friends, part of my procrastination playlist (love):



Also, have I mentioned that I love my big, wonderful, beautiful, clean, amazing Seattle home and I never ever want to leave again? I'm sure I have.

wonderful clean seattle closet
Alright, it's time to bear the 50degree, rainy, Seattle "summer" day and head to zoka to do some real, big girl work and drink lots of coffee (I'm most looking forward to that - coffee in Pendleton sucks, remember?). I hope you all have a lovely day!

P.S. happy happy birthday to sister roommie Erin! yay!

Sister Erin and I before Law School Prom

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love XX!

Carolyn said...

here's seattle summer for you... hope you're enjoying your time at home! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...