Monday, June 6, 2011

the obligatory survey post (sorry)

Here is a little Q & A for you all since I still don't have anything to do at work:


--


What is your middle name? Ann. Rebeka Ann Osborne is a good name. I like it and I don't know if I'll change it if/when I get married. 

How big is your bed? I have three (my life is seriously in chaos). In my Seattle home and my trailer I have Queen beds and at my parent's house I have a full size bed. 

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Ohh if you have blue eyes or a good beard I probably notice that first, otherwise probably your smile or your hair.

What is your Favorite Food? This one is so hard, but maybe Nachos. You can never really go wrong with nachos.

What is your hair color? dirty blonde/almost ginger. Also, fun fact, I have never colored my hair. Virgin hairz win.

Do you wear contacts? I do and I want lasik. 

What is your favorite Season? Summer, especially if I'm in Hood River! But really, for the most part when you live in the Northwest you live for summer (stupid rain). 


What books are you reading? I just recently re-picked-up "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" - the first part has been sooo slow. I started it at Christmas. 

What is your favorite college football team? University of Washington Huskies, DUH! 

What about your favorite animal? Fluffy Face (cat). I also kind of heart horses because of Barney - he was the coolest. 

What is your favorite drink? Alcoholic: vodka soda. Non-alcoholic: water or coffee. 

What is your favorite flower? Tulips! I also love daffodils in the spring. And the flowers on dogwood trees. Sigh. Amazing. 


Have you ever fired a gun? anyone who knows me probably knows that I have and it's awesome. And if you don't know me, then know that I hunt deer in the fall, and they are delicious (also I don't mean to offend anyone, I definitely hunt for the good, natural meat and use all of the animal, including donating the hide). 

Do you like to travel by plane? No. The first time I ever flew was the summer after my freshman year of college. It was really scary. I still freak when I fly, but you can't beat the convenience. 

What are 3 things you can't live without? my cell phone, my laptop, and your love (ha).

What is your favorite song? probably "train in vain" by the Clash. 

What are you afraid of? spiders that jump at me when I'm in my trailer, dying in a plane crash, dying in my trailer, man-eater dogs and mostly butterflies (butterflies are the worst). 

If you are stuck on a deserted island, and you can only bring one thing, what do you bring? If my iPhone gets reception and can be always charged, I bring that. Otherwise maybe hairspray. You can do anything with hairspray. Or a lighter. That might be more important than hairspray? Ha.

What did you want to be when you were a kid? Actually, I wanted to be a lawyer. Livin' the dream, yo!

What do you usually do when your alarm turns on in the morning? Honestly, I hit snooze like three times. Every day. I need to get that habit under control. 

Is there anyone you want to meet? Yes, actually, all of my favorite blog authors. I feel like I already know you all, but it would be amazing to meet you all in person!

4 comments:

Abby said...

I always hit snooze at least twice in the morning, I'm trying to work on that. This was fun reading your survey~I would have never guessed you were afraid of butterflies!

Legally Lovely said...

YES. Blogger commenting is FINALLY working again.

I love this post! I always like reading these things because it helps me get to know bloggers better! I was thinking of asking for an iPhone for my birthday - are they really nice? And, I love that you wanted to be a lawyer when you were a kid - me too! What a weird thing for a kid to want to be. hahaha.

Hope you had a great start to your week!

Rebeka said...

the iPhone is seriously so entertaining and amazing, I would definitely recommended it!

also both of you ladies are super lovely :) thanks for the nice comments always!

Andrew-L'autre said...

I like lists, and I'm glad I came across this blog and read this one: it's good (both the list and the blog).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...