Tuesday, June 14, 2011

today at the office, yo!

Once again it is freezing in my office. And once again I don’t know what to do with myself. Around 1pm I should start getting really busy (client meetings, finally!!) but until then I don’t really know what to do with myself. I worked really hard all day yesterday trying to get the last of my unfinished documents all finished up, and I did because I’m really good at being productive when I have to be (well I got all of them finished except one, which I found out this morning needed a minor change, but at that time I also found out that my supervisor will  be out of e-mail all day so I can’t really 100% finalize it until tomorrow). Maybe some day I will teach you my mad skillz.

Anyway, that’s boring and you probably don’t care about that.

Here are some more things you may or may not care about:

Brother Jim’s birthday celebration is this weekend – he’s thinking Kah-nee-tah and I’m pretty excited because (1) I love indianz (2) I’m super pale and I need some SPF + sunlight (3) brother/cousin time is basically my favorite, can you say “LETS PLAY SOME SPORTS?!” because I can.

Allergies here are killer. And so is the sty in my eye round two. Blah! And so is the AC in here, like REALLY? I’m a mess in my black dress.

Also, this office has like, the worst coffee I’ve ever had. I don’t get how it can be so bad? SO BAD I tell you.

It has already been “summer” for over a month (summah break), and I feel like it just started. I feel like time wastes away out here – especially in my trailer. Stupid trailer. You smell like gross  when I don’t burn my wal mart candle, and I’m mad at you.

Also, someone please please please come visit me in my trailer. I’d love you forever. It’s so boring and lonely out here at night after I get done with the gym. We can go for a walk, or to the casino, or we can go get a drink in Pendleton if we’re feeling crazy. Seriously, please?

I want to eat 100 peanut butter larabars. NOMz!

Maybe now it’s time to go hang some flyers? & maybe even sneak in a trip to Pendleton to Starbucks before my big client rush? Who really knows what the next few hours will bring?! My life is full of excitement, yo! Try not to be too jeal!

xxoo

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ton blog est tres interessant! J'aime beaucoup!:)

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Abby said...

haha, you are hilarious! At least you are probably in awesome shape from all the gym time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...