Sunday, June 19, 2011

the drive

Last week driving from Pendleton to Seattle these things happened:

chipped windshield
got stuck in construction when I was crazy low on gas
was sure I was going to run out of gas
didn't 
got gas in the ghetto and had to pee but was too afraid to go inside the gas station
got lost trying to get on freeway because of construction 
ended up on the Yakima reservation 
(two reservations in one day is too many reservations in one day)
got back on track
got pulled over for going 8 mph over the speed limit - coming down a hill
didn't get a ticket 
finally got home over 5 hours later

It was seriously the worst drive I've had thus far. 

I'm so so SO tired of driving. And living in like 3 or maybe 4 different places. I can't wait to be back in Seattle again. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...