Tuesday, June 28, 2011

yesterday and things

This week has been sooo slow at work. Like so slow. I only have one client scheduled for this week and he's not coming until tomorrow (we had a meeting scheduled for yesterday morning but he totally stood me up - standard). Luckily I got invited to an information session tomorrow on the Cobell case/settlement which one of the women in the office is holding down at Yellowhawk (the tribal health center) to pass out some fliers and introduce myself to some people and hopefully get some clients and things.

Moral of the story: I'm desperately trying to find things to do at work today and it's proving to be a pretty unsuccessful effort. It's hard to write wills when you don't have any clients.

In the mean time, here is a picture of my classy trailer park (I snapped this baby yesterday when I was deliriously hungry and thinking I was hilarious after the gym. Dustin took a picture of the fancy hotel he is staying in for work this week and I told him that I was also staying somewhere fancy this week, so I wasn't at all jealous of his waterfront Marriot hotel - pshhh whatever). Enjoy:

Trailer park in the summer

I'm actually really surprised there is only one child and no bikes in this picture. There are usually 50 kids on 50 bikes. All. the. time. I'm kind of afraid I'm going to run one of them over one day.

And even though I've probably shared this before, I just really enjoy it so I'm sharing it [again]. This pictures was taken just about 1/2 mile from the trailer.

Untitled

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...