Thursday, June 2, 2011

so unmotivated

I'm having such a hard time getting motivated while working from home (in Seattle) today.
Maybe it's because I love love being here, in my home, where I feel happy and comfortable.
Or maybe it's because my stomach hurts.
Or perhaps because when I was going to go print documents I saw that it was pouring rain outside (bummer)!
But it's like Forrest told me once:
"excuses are like a-holes, everybody has one"
so maybe I should get to work.

But first let me tell you: tomorrow I'm heading back to Hood River for the weekend. Mostly to celebrate Marissa's birthday with a sweet black and white birthday party (so excited). And today I found out that one of my old friends, Sean Stuart, will be in Hood River for the weekend playing some music. I haven't seen him since he moved away like a year ago (rude!!), so I'm pretty excited! I also get to see my fav cousin. And maybe get a haircut from lovely Kalyn. So hopefully this weekend will be good. Too bad it means that I won't get to see Dustin for like a week, but I guess that's what you get when you take a summer job in BFE Oregon while you're dating a boy who lives in Seattle. It'll be ok though, I know he'll still be here when I get back and that's why I heart his face off. Yep, right off of his body. Done & done.

Oh hey, it's Rebeka, "working" from home in my parrot shirt and favorite feather earrings from my favorite boy!


2 comments:

Abby said...

You are so cute! I looove being home and I am so not looking forward to leaving the nest soon! Have fun this wknd!!!

Antoinette Musik said...

Your blog is absolutely adorable! I also work from home and sometimes have trouble getting motivated too because there are sooo many distractions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...