Today:
I met with a client for the second time.
I didn't have a whole lot of work to do after that.
No one was in the office, the lights were out, I didn't know how to turn them on, I worked in the dark.
I tried to hang fliers but got rejected; one security officer didn't believe that I work for the tribe.
DUDE, I'm not trying to solicit people! WTF? It's a casino!! Just let me hang my flyer!
I had a margarita and three pork tacos for dinner. It was only $8.
It's 67 degrees and lightening and hailing outside. Crazy.
Also I want Seattle.
And now I'm watching 30 Rock on Dustin's Netflix instant play account. I wish he were here watching too.
Moral of the story: I really like the work I'm doing out here. I wish there was more of it so that I would have more to do and wouldn't feel so bored and lonely at night. Also I shouldn't have read "ROOM" even though it was really good. Now I think that I'm going to get kidnapped! Ha. But really, I haven't been that engaged in a book in a long time. I thought about it when I wasn't reading it. And now that I'm done with it I'm still thinking about it, but in a different, scarier way now ha.
1 comment:
Aww that is so sad that you had to work in the dark!! Hopefully you get some more clients soon!!
Post a Comment