Because it's warm out, I decided that I wanted, no needed, a smoothie for breakfast. Too bad I have like zero food (besides Trader Joe's Frozen Meals + Trader Joe's Snacks). I did, however, find some frozen blueberries. So my smoothie today = approximately:
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
an overflowing tablespoon of peanutbutter
1 tablespoon of flaxseed
pinch of xanthan gum
1 cup of soy milk
splash of OJ
ice
And guess what? It's actually pretty delicious. I would definitely recommended it! Here I come, day! And watch out evidence final because I'm coming for you Anton Dodson style! So you can run and tell that, homeboy!
P.S. go to Pandora.com and start a station by typing in "Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung (you already know how I feel about this music video) and try to be in a bad mood. I dare you. It's so upbeat and danceable and happy! Mmm cheezy 80s music! GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment