Thursday, May 5, 2011

finals lusting

All morning I've been lusting. This is a really inappropriate activity considering I have my professional responsibility final tomorrow and I have NO grasp on the topic of ethics. I somehow don't think that writing about my feelings and what I think is right/wrong is going to be enough to get me a passing grade on the final (even though that's 90% of what we did in class - BLAH)! So I'll tell you a little bit about my lustinggg and then I'll get to studying.

I recently saw these shoes (Soludos) and now I'm really wanting them. Really. They're totally casual and cute and comfy looking:
But then as I was reading about these wonderful soludos on their website I realized that you cannot wear them when it rains. Or get them wet, at all... this is kind of a problem since I live in SEATTLE! Ugh, rain, why do you always ruin all of my happiness?

Maybe I can buy a pair and take them to Pendleton with me this summer? It like never rains in central Oregon in the summer, right? It's the desert after all! Maybe a pair of these babies will be my post-finals gift to myself!

But in order to get a post-finals gift I need to get through finals first. So off to study I go.

1 comment:

Legally Lovely said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I always love finding other legal bloggers, since we all understand what we're going through. You're so right - it is about near impossible to explain to someone who isn't in law school exactly how much of a crazy commitment law school is! I am so happy to FINALLY be done with my 1L year!! Good luck on the rest of your finals and I'm looking forward to reading your blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...