Thursday, May 5, 2011

"best hate sex songs"

I just discovered a tool on blogger that lets you see how people found your site via google searches. Some of the top searches that resulted in Rebeka's Reflections included:

Canadian Tuxedos
Barrister's Ball
Getting drunk at Barrister's Ball
Being a lawyer had better be awesome - How I Met Your Mother
Gaming Papers

Those all totally make sense to me. But the one that completely threw me off, and my personal favorite search that led people to my blog (I'm imagining a drum roll in my head):

best hate sex songs

It's also awkward that I just googled that and I was like the 4th website to come up. I need to make life changes or something.

P.S. that's three posts today and I'm still not asleep. I'm the biggest procrastinator. What if I had spent all this time studying instead of slacking? WHAT IF? I would probably do soooo good in school. Whatevs, that's so not my style anyway. Hah, just kidding guys, I do awesomeeee! (and now I'm just delusional). K goodnight for realzies.

4 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

I love reading how people get to blogs; there are some really strange searches out there! I love that someone is out there researching what they should put on their hate sex playlist. HAHAHA.

Also, did you change your header? I don't remember the picture being there or the purple font - it's super cute! Either way, old or new, I like it! :)

Rebeka said...

I did change it - thank you! I think I'm going to try and make another soon (preferably with an image that isn't my portrait hah).

Anonymous said...

This is just mean. Give us at least ONE flippin' song about hate sex, if just to be nice! D: The first and probably mostly last actual on-topic Google response!

Rebeka said...

"Love the way you lie" is mine and my roommie's fav hate sex song. Hope that helps, anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...