Tuesday, May 3, 2011
over and over and over again
Music and movies are two things I can do over and over again. A favorite song? I'll listen to it every day for years and not get tired of it. A favorite movie? Just ask my friends how many times I've watched The Hangover. It's really too bad I don't have that same mantra when it comes to going over my evidence outline. I have my first spring semester final tomorrow and I just can't seem to feel the "finals anxiety." I mean, I'm feeling it, but in a different way than normal. This year I'm more feelings stressed that I'm not actually very worried about my tests. Maybe it's because I'm just "getting" school more this year. But it's probably just because I'm getting used to the awful awful stress of finals and I'm learning to cope with it in a more manageable way (let's hope that's it). But even if I don't feel super super crazy anxious like I normally do, I definitely do feel stressed out (maybe for other reasons?). I literally feel like I'm going crazy. Like law school is changing me into a crazy, emotional, crazy person. I don't like feeling like this and I'm glad summer is only a week and a half away. But I can't really think about summer either because the thought of moving to the middle of nowhere Oregon, where I know no one, is really stressful too. Talk about anxiety attack. I think I'm worried more about that than I am about finals, and that makes me crazy. Everything is making me crazy. All the small things are adding up. Every last one of them. And all I want to do is watch the same movies over and over again until I forget about all of the stress and anxiety and weirdness law school is making me feel. I want to feel the way I did last summer again. I want to feel the way I felt without law school. I want to re-live that feeling over and over again instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment