Tuesday, May 10, 2011

sydney fashion week

I stole this picture from my friend Marissa's facebook page and I want:


Also the Ce Jeu song is magical (youtube it, the video is awesome too) and I can't get it out of my head. I want to dance around to it in these shoes. Both pairs. At once. WHAT?

2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

Oh, shoesssss. I love them. I have a seriously shoe obsession. I really love the pink buckles on the pair in the back. Shoegasm. :)

Also, I'm nearly 100% positive that we would be awesome friends in real life. I went back and read some of your earlier blog posts (since I've had some extra time lately) and I LOVE your blog. So good!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just saw this post. You can steal from me anytime! Mainly cause I steal (borrow) everything from everyone else. *thx Tommy Ton!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...