Can you tell that I'm procrastinating?
I did, however, study for like 7 hours straight today at Zoka. I had planned to meet Leslie there for a study-date. We were totally studying different things today - but sometimes it's just nice to sit next to someone else while you both study to the point of hating your lives. Misery loves company I guess. Anyway I got to Zoka first, because it is only a few blocks from my house, and I walked in to find Lisa and Brittan already there, studying away. I snagged a table by them, got some coffee and started working on condensing my 11 page outline into a single page which I'm allowed to bring into my test tomorrow. After two coffees, a sandwich and like 7 hours of studying, I was left with only Brittan by my side and a complete 1 page outline (hooray). It was a good day - we all got lots of work done, and we had some good laughs (that I'm sure annoyed everyone around us), but all in all it was productive and enjoyable (or as enjoyable as studying can be) and that's the best during finals. Did I mention that I love that I got to be productive with three of my fav law school ladies? Because I do!
Now it's time to get ready for bed, because tomorrow I have my Professional Responsibility final. And tomorrow night I get to pick Dustin up from the airport and spend the night hanging with him, celebrating being done with PR and taking a little break from studying (hooray)! I'm pretty stoked.
No comments:
Post a Comment