Today is a final day. So I got up, took a shower, went downstairs to get some clothes out of the dryer, and realized that the floor was SOAKING wet. Whaaat? So I look up and realize that it's raining. On the inside of our home. Eff! I call our landlord and leave him a frantic voice message telling him that I will be in a final for a large chunk of the day and that he has my permission to enter our home to fix it. I don't really know what else to do. So I made a smoothie:
1 banana
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 heaping tablespoon ground flax seed
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
milk
Now I'm sitting in my room, drinking my smoothie, getting ready to go over my outline a few more times in an attempt to memorize everything before my 1:30 final and not think about the rogue water in the laundry room. Also I have my happy light on for good measure!
Erin, myself and Kylee in front of our house in August - right after we moved in!
and PS here's a little happy music for everyone:
No comments:
Post a Comment