Friday, May 13, 2011

I’M DONE WITH ANOTHER YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL!

WHOOP! I think the title says it all. It feels so good to be done for the summer. But I kind of don’t know what to do with myself. I am exhausted yet too excited to sleep and everyone is at work right now so I’m bored/confused haha. But I did go to H&M in the village to run an errand and while I was there I bought a new pair of sunglasses ($6, yeah!). Afterward I went to QFC and I picked myself up a bottle of champagne and Juanita’s chpis (Hood River, represent) & salsa and then I came home sat out in the back yard in the sun and had a solo picnic. It was really nice.

solo celebration!

sunshine in the back yard = love!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats!!!

Legally Lovely said...

Congratulations! I bet you are feeling good to have another year behind you! :) Your outdoor celebration seems perfect - I hope you celebrate all weekend long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...