So, I think I have a legit stye in my eye. My left eye is all swollen and hurty (yes, that's the adjective I'm using) on the bottom near the corner. And I'm pretty sad about it. Web MD says no contacts or makeup and that it will keep swelling for three days. I hate Web MD right now.
In more historic news, in case you have all been living under a rock: Osama Bin Laden is dead thanks to some U.S. troops who I can only imagine are excited beyond belief right about now. Dustin and I were grabbing a beer post dinner (I know, its finals and I shouldn't be drinking, but I'm stressed and the break with him was so nice and soo worth it) when the news came on all the TVs in the bar. When Dustin first brought my attention to it I almost didn't believe it. But then I realized it is May 1st and not April 1st, so this isn't some awful, nation-wide joke or something. We watched the President's speech in silence at the bar and it was pretty cool. I don't think I'll soon forget this night.
Oh and also, I wanted to post about my new earrings but haven't had a chance until now. So you also get this little P.S. blog-part. On Friday I was super-stressing. It sucked. But after some study-time I went to Dustin's old apartment to help him finish cleaning and moving the last of his things (mostly cleaning supplies and his stereo) out of his apartment. He knew I was stressing and surprised me with some earrings I had pointed out in a store window the other evening when we were on a walk. He is seriously the sweetest.
They are long, feather earrings that hit just past my collar bones and I am seriously crushing on them. I want to wear them everyday but I don't want to ruin them, because the feathers seem so delicate. AH, lusting after the wonderful earrings and the wonderful boy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment