Sunday, May 15, 2011

end of school rager

So, on Friday my roommates and I threw a party at our house to celebrate Erin and I being done with another year of law school. And to celebrate the fact that we have an awesome house and an awesome backyard/deck which is perfect for parties. The party was mostly good minus the fact that our upstairs toilet got completely destroyed (thanks Dustin for fixing it the next day), someone lost part of my lawn game (I think it is probably in the neighbors’ yard), someone put gum down the garbage disposal, someone spilled beer on my bed and someone broke a swing on the swing set and then my landlord showed up unannounced the next morning to take it apart and take it to their new house (BUSTED big time). The keg was still sitting in the back yard too. Good thing I had just finished like 3 hours of cleaning and mopping floors before he got there so at least the house looked nice and clean and smelled good (again) haha. Oh and I kicked some randos out of our house. That was kind of awkward too. Whatevs though. We killed the keg + some, it was Julia’s birthday, Dustin brought and grilled a bunch of tasty food and I think everyone had a good time. Yay for being done with another year.

Erin and I = done!
My BFF Katie and I

DSCN0348DSCN0357

Dustin cooking
Sister roommies

DSCN0351 DSCN0355

Dustin and his friendz
Brittan, me and Forrest

DSCN0364 DSCN0387

Dustin and I = heart ha
My cousins and myself (yay)

DSCN0365 DSCN0377

Dustin’s BFF, Pickle who was up from Portland and myself
Me and the birthday girl, Julia (who was also done with some more law school) yay!

DSCN0382 DSCN0376

Oh and P.S. Tomorrow morning I start training for my first ever big girl, lawyer job. Send me some good vibes, please and thanks!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Sending lots of good vibes your way! The party sounds like a great end to the school year!

Rebeka said...

thank you, thank you! you're so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...